Thursday, November 13, 2008

i made a joke!

So, I'm not sure if I've ever made up a joke in my life. But today, I was just thinking about my friend Ben who's coming to visit me in a couple of weeks here in Japan, he's in the US Army and I believe he's a lieutenant. So that word was just floating around in my head, and this joke just popped right in after it. It's terrible, but I'm going to share it with you anyway. Here goes:

Q: What do you call an army officer who takes up residence in a bathroom?
A: A loo tenant!

The Scottish guy I work with here gave me a chuckle, though I'm not sure if it was out of pity or not. Seriously though, I think this joke is gold. I'm gonna be famous!

No comments:


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger