Sunday, October 09, 2005

Did anyone know you could eat sweet potatoes, raw? My host mother gave me a few for breakfast this morning, and they've got to be the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. So soft, so natural.

Did a little researching and I might be visiting my first Buddhist organic farm on my day off this Wednesday! It's about an hour away by bus. There's a fairly big WWOOF community here in Korea, and I want to be a part of it. You know, on top of a new teaching job, in a new country. ;) I'll let you know how it goes ...

No comments:


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger