Wednesday, October 05, 2005


confetti falling from the sky at a parade in Seogwipo City! :) i actually had a big part in this parade, a man dressed up as a Confucian scholar, complete with fake beard and 'stache, put his big hat on me and led me into a circle of dancing old grannies in traditional costume, who cackled and grabbed at my hands. i was then interviewed for on KBS (korean broadcasting) and i think some sort of local NBC channel. my kids were telling me all about how they saw me on tv the next day ... ahhh, to be the funny foreigner celebrity :) Posted by Picasa

No comments:


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger