Monday, April 06, 2009

boogie out in Iowa

Last week I went to Iowa to visit my grandmother, my aunt and uncle, and my cousin. I took the Greyhound bus, which ended up being about two days' journey each way, but it wasn't all that bad. Most of the way I got my own seat. Ended up learning some Chinese from a guy heading out to Chicago, and played some chess in the bus station in Pittsburgh. Plus, I got to see the sunrise.



I stayed at my grandma's place, where she fed me home-made granola and all kinds of delicious things. Hung out a lot with my little cousin J.D., who is one of the coolest guys I've met in a while. Played Settlers of Catan, he showed me some crazy computer games, a very sweet time.



We all went out for Japanese/Korean.



SPICY !!



So good to see family, I'm really going to miss them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't forget JD spoke korean. he was so sweet. i still remember his voice exactly ^^


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger