Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stu in Japan

This morning as I raced out the door at 7:47 to catch my 7:51 bus down the road, I bid a sleepy and sad farewell to my good buddy Stu. We had some sweet times in Japan - so glad he could make it!!



Here's Stu at an Okinawa themed bar the other night, with smooth beer and Okinawa tempura vegetables (ゴーヤ - go-ya, kind of like eggplant, and some beans). And of course, Japanese reggae and groovy times. The bartender even gave Stu a free shot of Okinawa whiskey since it was his first time in Japan! What a night ~ safe flights my friend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look-he is handsome.^^

Henry said...

나쁜 자기 !!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Anonymous said...

아니 좋은 자기!!! ㅋㅋㅋ


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger