Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last Days at YCC

I'm writing this from my office in YCC (Yokohama College of Commerce), in my last hour of work here. It's been a great experience, I learned a lot, but I'm excited to be flying home to Boston on Tuesday!



Above is Jacqui, Ross, Stu and I on my birthday, in the skyscaper district of Shinjuku. Below -- YCC !!



Me, in a manga cafe, playing some crazy and delightfully incomprehensible Playstation game.



And here's a little something I took on Carrie and my last day teaching - a little incognito train footage (I had the hanging camera around my neck but left it filming). This is what our morning commute looks like, taking the 7:56 train from Naruse station ...



I've lived and traveled in a lot of different countries in the past five years, but it never gets hard to leave. We've had some great times, Japan, I'll miss you !!

No comments:


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger