Tuesday, July 11, 2006

THE COMEBACK

August 8th, 2006.

But first:

-finish two week lesson plan for Camp Fulbright
-write final report for Fulbright to release my plane tickets
-resist the temptation to watch new eps of Samurai Champloo whilst doing the above
-close out bank accounts, transfer money to my account in the States, transfer money to Stu for the new apartment, cancel cell phone
-goodbye dinner with the teachers
-goodbye noraebangin' (karaoke) with the teachers
-attempt to stay relatively not-passed-out without offending a highly intricate array of alcohol-pouring customs
-pass out
-wake up
-pass out teachers' gifts (vitamin drinks and Kit-Kat bars, a snack made in heaven?) at Thursday's morning meeting
-last classes on Thursday
-clean office
-make CD with teaching materials for new ETA's reference
-PACK. and back up my computer files.
-wake up early
-try not to cry
-kiss the dogs goodbye
-drive to the aiport with SooHee and Mr. Oh
-deliver my luggage to the Fulbright building
-luncheon with Jacob
-find my way to the Lotus Lantern Meditation Center
-4 day meditation retreat
-buy all manner of Korean giftables in Insadong in Seoul
-buy a new suit in Itaewon?
-last night in a jimjillbang
-wake up and pick up my luggage from Fulbright
-train to Chuncheon
-hang out with the orientation kids and the new ETAs?
-start camp prep
-2 week camp with my 13-kid class!! :)
-postcamp madness on the streets of Chuncheon
-wake up, pack up, train to Seoul, bus to Incheon
-1:50 PM August 8th: flight departs from Incheon
-8:30 AM August 8th: flight arrives in San Francisco ... yes, in the PAST!
-7:54 PM August 8th: flight arrives in Boston. Give up trying not to cry.


I don't know how much I'll be blogging. I have so many pictures to show you guys, but they may have to wait till I'm Stateside. Until then! Miss you all, and see you soon. :D

No comments:


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger