Monday, September 26, 2005

Today the copy machine sounded like a dying dragon. I half expected a curl of grey smoke to come out of the paper load tray.

Had an Office Space moment -- "PC load letter?? What the fuck does that mean?!" Of course for me it's the mysterious Korean words that light up in red, stopping my precious copies for some unknown reason. But I got it sorted out, and now the kids can fill in the blanks in the lyrics of MJ's "Beat It" and Weird Al's "Eat It". ;) Who says teaching English can't be fun ! :D

1 comment:

Dave Gerlits said...

Henry,

Wow, that must have been scary....

I'm glad you're finding fun ways to get the kids to enjoy learning English.

I'm not too keen on the profanity, but that's just me!

Dad


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger