Wednesday, September 28, 2005

my kids are so cute ...

STUDENT (walking into my office and sitting with her head down on the conference table): Teacher, I am tired.
ME: Ohh, you should go to sleep.
STUDENT: Oh no.
ME: Why not?
STUDENT: In class ... sleeping ... no.
ME: Well that's not nice.
STUDENT: I know. Korean school ... very bad. When I get older, I change it.
ME: Oh, good for you. What do you want to be when you are older?
STUDENT: A diplomat!
ME: I think you'd make a great diplomat.
STUDENT: Oh teacher, you tell a white lie. (they learned that word today in my coteacher's class, hahah)

(after lunch, walking back to the classroom)
(different) STUDENT: Oh teacher, face ... very red!
ME: Oh ... thank you, I guess!
STUDENT: Teacher, you ... drinking?
ME: Haha, no. The cafeteria is very hot. No air conditioning. And the kimchi is very hot too.
STUDENT: [gives me a look like she doesn't believe me, and then runs off]

No comments:


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger