Sunday, June 14, 2009

down to 서귀포 for the weekend

Sum up Korea in three things, you ask? Easy - kimchi, hanging out at Family Mart, and lots of green green money. ^^



Hanna and I went down south to Seogwipo this weekend, to walk along the newly built Olle coast road and visit my homestay family.



I realized how much I miss Kyeong-hwan, every time I see him he's taller, but he's still got the same enthusiasm and happy go lucky nature he's always had. I first met him in elementary school and now he's a freshman in high school!



Also, Jeju flowers are glorious. I love this island!



No comments:


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger