Saturday, September 13, 2008

vermont, new york, boston, franklin

I'm sitting in my kitchen in Franklin, sipping on some 설록차 (Jeju Sulloc Plantation green tea), and I'm realizing I only have a little more than a week left here in the States. September 22nd - Yokohama!!

I'm way behind on uploading pictures, those will hopefully be up in the next few days. I bought a Canon G9 and I couldn't be happier.



A noiseless, patient spider,
I mark'd, where, on a little promontory, it stood, isolated;
Mark'd how, to explore the vacant, vast surrounding,
It launch'd forth filament, filament, filament, out of itself;
Ever unreeling them--ever tirelessly speeding them.

And you, O my Soul, where you stand,
Surrounded, surrounded, in measureless oceans of space,
Ceaselessly musing, venturing, throwing,--seeking the spheres, to connect them;
Till the bridge you will need, be form'd--till the ductile anchor hold;
Till the gossamer thread you fling, catch somewhere, O my Soul. ~Whitman

2 comments:

LoveK said...

hey bud I really miss you over on this side of the globe..sure you don't wanna join me in this crazy hagwon world???

Henry said...

awww miss you too buddy! sure, i'll join you in your hagwon ... you can introduce me to your kids as "uncle henry" - and i'll teach them that game where they run back and forth in a large room and tag each other and tire themselves out ... they'll be all yours. :)


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger