Friday, February 15, 2008

Thailand, Flickr gallery

We're going to Thailand tomorrow!! It feels really surreal, but getting realer by the moment, our bags are packed and sitting ready by the sofa, we'll just grab them and go tomorrow morning. I refuse to bring shoes, so I'll be wearing 4 socks and sandals on the way to the airport in this cold mountain weather. Foolish! :)

I've been trying to dig through all of my pictures over the last few years to find the best ones, and to put them together in one set on Flickr. Here's what I've got so far, I'll be adding more when I get back from Thailand. Enjoy!

Flickr gallery set





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4socks in dandal ㅋㅋ
have fun~i really envy you!!


"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deep ochre. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger